Easily Slide Your Windows Open With Just Your Fingertips
The slider is a design that allows both sashes (sometimes called “vents”) to slide independently, allowing for maximum ventilation. They are often used in openings where the width is greater than the height.
Clear Choice Energy Solutions sliders operate with fingertip ease and allow for maximum viewing area.
Sliders come in 2-Lite and 3-Lite varieties. In a 2-Lite slider each sash slides. In a 3-Lite slider, both sashes on either end slider, while the center panel is stationary.
Slider Features & Benefits
- Triple-fin enhanced interlocking meeting rail
- Multiple insulated glazing systems
- The full length pull rail and twin tandem brass rollers located near each corner of the sash allow it to glide effortlessly across the sill
- Composite lock and keeper
- Superior weeping system to effectively drain water
- Heavy-duty extruded screen
- Snap-lock sliding track that is removable for easy cleaning
- Snap-in security blocks in header
- Ventilation limit latch with snap-spring operation
- Both sashes lift out for easy cleaning from inside the home
- Fixed center on 3-Lite