Bay & Bow Windows
Energy-Efficient. Custom-Sized. Handcrafted Bay & Bow Windows.
Our Bay & Bow windows are handcrafted to your specifications utilizing only the very finest raw materials. The frames of the window, as well as the head and seat boards, are constructed using the most high-end furniture-grade oak or birch plywood available.
The mullion posts between the windows in the unit are not only structural, but they are also completely filled with energy-efficient, die-cut polystyrene foam. The head and seat boards are tied together as one, using steel through-rods, making the unit incredibly strong and weathertight. Each and every window is handcrafted from start to finish, allowing for total control over quality in house and ensuring a perfect window for you and your home.
Bay & Bow Features & Benefits
- 12 point, fusion-welded frames and sashes add strength and longterm durability
- Insulated, multi-chambered frame construction increases thermal performance
- Maintenance free, solid vinyl lineal that never needs painting
- Tilt, rotate, or lift window panes in for easy cleaning inside your home
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen frame with BetterVue fiberglass screen mesh
- Slim interior sash design allows for greater glass area
- Dual-seal weatherstripping at the sill and head pocket. Triple Duel-seal on the sash.
- Double hung features a sloped sill for water drainage
- Standard birch or optional oak jamb sill